Quote Originally Posted by EagleSeven View Post
I can only hope that Rude behavior and speech
are Not becoming normal behavior and speech, where you are !
Very Sad for the future of our world, if it is !
Flatly saying someone is Wrong, just because they don't completely agree with you, is considered Rude here.

No, we're not flatly saying you are wrong, we are disagreeing with you - this is what's called debate, and as long as everyone is being civil (and they are) I see no rudeness, just a difference of opinions.

My statements were an attempt to present 'Another side of the Story'.
That I had discovered while watching videos about 3D-printers.

Our statements are based on first hand experience, not watching videos - so possibly that's why we feel so strongly about them.

Sorry, if their opinions, about their motor overheat failures, do not agree with your opinion,
but I was trying to be helpful by presenting information found on the subject of enclosures, altho looking 'Cool',
can cause Heat problems.

Looking cool doesn't have to sacrifice the build quality of a machine. Aesthetics and functionality can work in harmony, it's just a shame not many designers take this into account. But I still fail to see how the metal case increases the risk of motor failure - if anything the case would absorb more residual heat than the wood casing, acting as sort of a giant heat-sink - so technically it would be cooler on the motor than the wooden version CTC open case.

BTW: I think that's what this website is for.
To learn and to present data and Info that may be helpful to others.
(it should Not be used to try to prove to the world How Smart you Are,
or how Wrong others are)

That is exactly what the website is for, to learn and share information.

No one is trying to prove they are smarter than you, as I said we are giving you our experience from the combined years we have in this subject - not because someone on youtube told us