Close

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Hybrid View

You can use the button of Identify to show the number of the screen.
    So you can tell which is you desktop and which is belong to the scanner.
    and the screen of your PC, need to be the mainscreen.
    mainscreen should be on the left, second one be the left next to the main one.
    their upside need to be in one line.
    and you needn't set the mainscreen to 800x600.
    Thanks.

Technologist
    Add 24c on Facebook
    Hi again Hugues I'll give it a try.
    I'm using the Thunderbolt port on the Early 2011 MacBook Pro 17". I can't connect an external screen, as I only have one Thunderbolt port.
    The main display aka screen 1 is the MacBook screen.
    I will see if there any other monitor options, but the Device Manager is reporting the same names aka Generic non_pnp monitor
    Thanks again
    Mike

Please make sure the Mac has discrete video card, if not ,I am not sure it will work.
    With Windows, we can see from the device manager.
    There is a item called Display adaptors, if you can't find other device except Intel's.
    It means it has not discrete video card.
    And you need change to another pc.

Technologist
    Add 24c on Facebook
    einscan_app_window.jpgJust to explain a little more this is all I see in my desktop when I open the Einscan app...
    einscan_app_window.jpg

This is what i see also, there are 2 hidden buttons down left under the camera picture, if you pass your mouse on them, you can click.

Also, please feed-back on all the points i gave previously. boot in OS and check if the projector is working

Technologist
    Add 24c on Facebook
    This is what i see also, there are 2 hidden buttons down left under the camera picture, if you pass your mouse on them, you can click.

That's good to know I have the same, will check the OS X boot now...

Technologist
    Add 24c on Facebook
    Well Hugues, I booted in OS X, and it just sees a VGA Display in System Preferences

displays_osx.jpg

Did you use any OS X software to check the projector out?

Quote Originally Posted by 24c View Post
    Well Hugues, I booted in OS X, and it just sees a VGA Display in System Preferences

displays_osx.jpg

Did you use any OS X software to check the projector out?
    i cannot remember the details, but i'm almost sure i had it to work under OS, it's been a month or two now. silly question but just in case, you have switched on the projector of course.

Technologist
    Add 24c on Facebook
    Hugues, thanks for all your help.

First off you don't need to set the display screen to 800x600, you can revert to a native resolution (1920x1080 for me) on the desktop BUT you must apply 800x600 to the projector or "VGA Display"
    I'm scanning at the moment....( OK I've moved the scanner fiddling with the connector) .. so it's not good.

first_miscalibrated_scan.jpg

It was a bad connection on the cable at the scanner end. I just wiggled the connector and tried to tighten the screws some more at the VGA plug, and the projector went bright white.
    Then I closed the program, and hey presto it didn't lock out.

So for anyone else ...the important thing is to set the "second display" aka the VGA display to 800x600 otherwise it won't display the right white light patterns/stripes etc

When I am working on stuff, I find it always the simple things that catch us out, but if it wasn't for your posts, I wouldn't have understood how this thing works!

Many thanks... and it's a Sunday
    Mike

Great you found it, and i will try to bring my desktop back to higher resolution, 800x600 kind of suck.

Don't forget to use some talc on shinny or black objects, it helps a lot. I use Cyclododecane Spray 400 ml

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast