- What is the most interesting thing you have seen done with a 3D printer or 3D printing technology?

I have seen some really cool car parts done on a 3d printer. Everything from an intake on a Corvette to some really cool valve covers and a ton of interior trim pieces. The most interesting thing I have seen done has to be the parts for a Ferrari 265 GTB 4. They created a couple of parts that were just not available anymore for a restoration that really came out nice.

- If you could build your dream 3D printer, what would it include and what would it do? Let your imagination run wild!

I would like to build a printer that could print on a 2'-0"X3'-0" X 2'-0" build envelope. I would like it to have dual extruders that could handle two different kinds of materials. That is for the printer. I would also like to see the market come out with a laser cutter in kit form that was somewhat affordable, and would also like to see the desktop cnc and waterjet industry catch up... and by desktop, something a home user could afford.