Close

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    Follow Eddie On Twitter Add Eddie on Facebook Add Eddie on Google+ Add Eddie on Shapeways Add Eddie on Thingiverse

FormFutura - Earn an Additional Entry For Answering This Question

This is a question posed by FormFutura.com
    Earn 1 additional entry for replying to this thread and answering the following question:

What is your favourite Formfutura filament? What new 3d printing filament would you like us to develop?

Follow Eddie On Twitter Add Eddie on Facebook Add Eddie on Google+ Add Eddie on Shapeways Add Eddie on Thingiverse
    Question is now up!
    Eddie

PLA remains my favorite filament until the price of Nylon drops. New filament that I would like to see Formfutura develop is a conductive filament.

Super Moderator curious aardvark's Avatar
    well I'd like a flexible filament I can print without rebuilding my extruder - don't know if your flexifil would work or not. So maybe 10 metre samples of the exotic filaments would be a good idea.
    I don't mind paying over the odds for a short piece, if it'll save me a lot more money buying a big roll I can't actualy use :-)

delrin and carbon fiber

The easywood!

My favorite is EasyWood, and would like to see copper filament

Student
    Add Solstie on Google+ Add Solstie on Thingiverse
    I use your PVA and FlexFIL. Love them both!

For future development I am always looking for the strongest material possible. I like to build large items that I put to use and the stronger the material the lest in-fill or bracing I need to add (and the faster it prints).

You guys have lots of cool stuff and your website is well organized with a good specification sheet. As you know even includes some tips like print speed. Would be great if all the materials (especially new materials) included a fully completes spec sheet.

I've not used any of the filaments by this company before but the coconut one looks good. I would like to print a filament with tangled carbon nanotubes embedded within it

Follow wpilgrim On Twitter Add wpilgrim on Facebook Add wpilgrim on Thingiverse
    I am very interested in your wood filament, I haven't seen it before. I would like to see more suspended particle filament such as that or similar to bronzefill, some type of conductive filaments etc.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast