Close

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast
    Follow Eddie On Twitter Add Eddie on Facebook Add Eddie on Google+ Add Eddie on Shapeways Add Eddie on Thingiverse

German RepRap - Earn an Additional Entry For Answering This Question

This is a question posed by German RepRap
    Earn 1 additional entry for replying to this thread and answering the following question:

Please visit our website and tell us, what’s the most important features our printers have to offer or it is missing.

I wish more machines would add wifi conectivity.

Low cost edition would go easy on the wallet !!!

Low cost I'd say and it would be nice to have a function to remove the print of the plate automatically and start printing another one

A lot of text and not a lot of imagery on the website. The build area of the printers are great.

Great selection of printers, but the website seems a bit boring, and not modern. I would add wifi to all the printers.

Please add a heated bed and/or a heated build chamber to your printers.

A heated bed, larger build platform, dual extruders, and wifi connectivity. However, your price point makes it very attractive.

Fume extraction and closed print area.

Difference between the X400 and the X400 CE isn't clear, even though it's double the price.
    Looks like a very nice printer though; the large build area is very nice!
    The heated chamber is also nice; but can it cool enough when printing in PLA? What about adding fans in the walls of the heated chamber for when printing with PLA?

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast