Close

Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast
    Follow Eddie On Twitter Add Eddie on Facebook Add Eddie on Google+ Add Eddie on Shapeways Add Eddie on Thingiverse

3DFilaPrint - Earn an Additional Entry For Answering This Question

This is a question posed by 3DFilaPrint
    Earn 1 additional entry for replying to this thread and answering the following question:

What new material do you think the filament market isn't providing, or isn't providing well?

I need more variations on color options - I see the same selections from most providers.
    Clients need specific colors to match their brands an while we can't provide PMS color matches I'd like to come closer to their desired colors than is currently available.
    The new bronzefill filament is great but hard to find and expensive.

Conductive Materials like soft aluminium etc.. ....

I would like to see different color Woodlay filament stainchrt.jpg Also Carbon fiber would be very popular

I think a copperlike material could be used to rapid prototype PCB's, which would be super awesome!

Student
    Follow roddy On Twitter
    For dual-head extrusion, having a copper-ish spool alongside a non-conductive spool to make PCBs could really upend the custom case building industry (with enough DIY modders, anyway).

Student
    Seeing more filaments for dual extrusion would be awesome, or even filaments that are multicolored themselves. Anything that could be used to build components for hobby DIY, circuitry, robotics etc.

I would love to see more filaments with a metallic lustrous finish, if it's possible. We also need flexible filaments that can print faster.

I would like to see Glow in the Dark and photosensitive filaments in materials other than PLA.

Chocolate filaments

Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast