Close

Hybrid View

Technologist
    Add 24c on Facebook
    OK Hugues, I've reset both screens VGA disconnected & VGA connected to 800x600 by using the Windows Advanced Settings>Adapter>List All Modes in the Display Control Panel. Did you Extend displays or use Duplicate these displays in the Screen Resolution Control Panel. I'm displaying in the 1|2 Multiple Monitors mode
    Recalibration done and program is still hanging. I just get the alternating text "PC" & "CVBS" when I use a white card.
    You are using a MacBook Pro & Mini DP to VGA adaptor aren't you?
    Edit: I looked at the .pdf and it was quite confusing with the Chinese character text and little English, especially to a non Windows type like me.

Quote Originally Posted by 24c View Post
    OK Hugues, I've reset both screens VGA disconnected & VGA connected to 800x600 by using the Windows Advanced Settings>Adapter>List All Modes in the Display Control Panel. Did you Extend displays or use Duplicate these displays in the Screen Resolution Control Panel. I'm displaying in the 1|2 Multiple Monitors mode
    Recalibration done and program is still hanging. I just get the alternating text "PC" & "CVBS" when I use a white card.
    You are using a MacBook Pro & Mini DP to VGA adaptor aren't you?
    Edit: I looked at the .pdf and it was quite confusing with the Chinese character text and little English, especially to a non Windows type like me.

You have to extend displays, not duplicate. And your main display is your desktop, there is a little checkbox below.

I had the PC & CVBS text at the beginning when i was using the HDMI to VGA adapter provided by Einscan, that did not work under bootcamp/MAc. But i understand you are using the MiniDP to VGA converter. I'm using this one.

Post some printscreens of your windows display settings, i'll compare to mine.
    Last edited by Hugues; 08-16-2015 at 03:19 AM.