Quote Originally Posted by kaznad View Post
Come on man. The QIDI Tech guys really give good support, even good after sale support. You can read the past posts to see the truth to it. When you first receive the printer, you will realize how well it is packaged and how thoughtful they are to include a lot of spare and tools you need.

Regarding the Amazon question, I have already asked this question to them and yes it is the same printer. You can help yourself and buy it from ebay, use the money saved to get Simpliy3D software. And regarding the new printer they are working on, Emily has confirmed that both information are true. Next month they will release a smaller printer and around Sept they will release the bigger printer. But to be honest you can't expect them to answer a lot of question on an unreleased product. Until it is launched, a lot of specifics can change.

Really no disrespect to you man. Peace.
I know I can't but I was just asking what they are striving for for the build platform. My question about the Amazon vs eBay is because I had a couple of things where the versions were not exactly the same so that is why I was asking if they are the exact same versions (remember these people make improvements all of the time and release newer versions constantly). As far as saving money I already have over a hundred in Amazon cash so already cheaper than eBay for me and besides that 145mm is just not going to cut it.

I wonder how much more expensive this newer, and bigger, printer will be?