Close

Threaded View

Quote Originally Posted by curious aardvark View Post
    So basically it just like all the other tpu filaments out there and a bugger to use in 1.75 diameter.
    that's true, FlexiSMART since being a flexible filament have the same issues that other flexible filaments available, well described in this article by Gyrobot.

What i meant to say was that because FlexiSMART is more rigid, therefore less flexible, the problems are lesser.

When we started to sell FlexiSMART (in january 2015), the flexible filaments of our competitors had a lower shore hardness than ours. Nowadays Ninjaflex (SemiFlex) and Recreus have developed flexible filaments with a higher shore hardness which are less problematic to print as our FlexiSMART filament was from the beginning.

In a previous post i said that i could send you samples of FlexiSMART. Sadly i've realized that this is a north american forum (am i wrong?), And since we are a spanish company we can't afford the shipment. Anyway we don't sell FlexiSMART in USA so i think to send samples is useless for both.

I'm sorry if someone could feel delusion about that...
    Last edited by FFFworld; 04-07-2016 at 04:06 AM.