Quote Originally Posted by curious aardvark View Post
best advice: either cough up the dough for mymat nylon. OR use pet, polycarbonate or polyflex.
Depends how rigid it needs to be and if you're using nylon, then probably not that rigid.

As far as printing one after another - yep simplify3d will let you do that - but what would most likely happen is the extruders would catch the finished prints at some point.

As far as bridge goes - I have some (somewhere) just never got round to trying it (this is because I currently don't actually know where it is).
whatever you do avoid the alloy 910 - hands down the worst filament I've ever tried to print with. Kinda like nylon with added attitude.

You're in the uk so can use the full range from globalfsd. so before going the nylon route.
Try some petg. I've never had any luck with taulman filaments - but their new techg looks good - on paper ;-)
http://www.globalfsd.com/tech-g-by-t...-3d-1064-p.asp

But basically unless you can afford to import some mymat nylon - probably best to just avoid nylon entirely. It'sa right bastard and will never give you completely clean print. Even the mymat still has the standard nylon fuzziness.

Try polycarbonate or petg first. And if it doesn't need too much rigidity then try polyflex.
If I could reach out and kiss you I would! Absolute hero. Ill have a poke around on this site and drop them an email for recommendations and what not.

I basically want a strong, non-brittle material thats got good adhesion (because the way my part is printed) and thats machine washable.

I figured Nylon, but if others are better, im all ears!