Iv have researched a bit, though the water technique has seemed speculative to me sorry. On that Im out on the Peachy personally. Way to much refraction with that and Im still hung up on keeping pure resin for later. Also maby I misremembered seeing a red laser. I assumed it was heat cured resin with the red beam. My mistake. I have seen blue/purple UV lamp techniques the entire time Iv looked up liquid resin printers. The correction was a bright note on my doubts of this printer, though I havent yet seen UV laser scanning so that might be fun tech for you guys. When I say doubts though I mean there was only one place for my 100 dolllars to go at this point in home printing technology and Peachy kept doing for me. By the way I do have a better technique that Iv sent to Rylan in the background. Its a two birds technique that I feel brings professionalism to their product. It spawned a backhanded compliment from him which was entirely professional in my eyes. The post I made to him was awkward but I felt it necessary to say what I said. Still do when i say i doubt the water technique. Maby querts that clears something up. I have a makeable concept in mind for what ill do on my end not a hackable one.