Close

Hybrid View

well, i might have just killed my hexagon or fixed it... I got fed up with dealing with the jams today so i took a 5/64 bit and ran down it which between my hands and general slop of a hand drill should be close to 2mm in diameter now, it definitely took a tiny bit of metal out but not a lot. btw 5/64 converts to 1.98mm :-)

I have a E3d V6 coming tomorrow of wed, so i wasnt super concerned if i screwed up too bad because i already have a replacement coming

Technologist
    How is that E3D V6 coming out. I just started having jams printing PLA. And the prints are not coming out great.

Quote Originally Posted by sniffle View Post
    well, i might have just killed my hexagon or fixed it... I got fed up with dealing with the jams today so i took a 5/64 bit and ran down it which between my hands and general slop of a hand drill should be close to 2mm in diameter now, it definitely took a tiny bit of metal out but not a lot. btw 5/64 converts to 1.98mm :-)

I have a E3d V6 coming tomorrow of wed, so i wasnt super concerned if i screwed up too bad because i already have a replacement coming