Close

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    3DPrintBoardPro Member car3less's Avatar
    Follow car3less On Twitter Add car3less on Facebook Add car3less on Shapeways
    being able to print with more than one filament at the same time would be useful.
    Printare 3D Bucuresti

Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic. Arthur C. Clarke

Student
    Being able to use 1.5mm filament.

I think what German RepRap has to offer is very user friendly machines.

Student
    Add rafbe on Facebook
    Wifi connection, hobby powder printer

Open source RepRap software is important to me

I love the simplicity and affordability of your 3D printers. I would love to see a more universal 3D printer (heated bed, wifi, able to print abs, pla, nylon, pva etc.)

Add GOC on Google+ Add GOC on Thingiverse
    Q: Please visit our website and tell us, what’s the most important features our printers have to offer or it is missing.

A: It's not really an important feature, but I really like the lighting you integrate in some of your machines. Its a subtle feature that get neglected in a lot of other machines. A feature that would be ideal (but not economic $$) is multicolored prints through a single hot-end (similar to the mosaic systems).

Your printers appear to have everything I am looking for but... the website is lacking large clear photos of your products from multiple angles, interior photos, videos of products in action, videos of the controls and a simplified drawing showing exterior dimemsions. I want to see that before I would consider purchasing a printer. Thanks!

Student
    I don't know allot about the 3D printer to know what is the most important feature yours have, to me it would be reliability though I think. To work correctly and long periods.

What I think all printers are basically missing is a belt feed! Though probably complicated to implement and getting working reliably but great to have would be a belt feed base to build on that a section of a prnt could be done then belt feeds to right and more printing done. In this way a person could print nearly any length object, not just the size fitting in machine.
    Also a person could setup to print say 10 items 1 at a time, 1 prints and belt feeds to empty area, print next item, etc.... and when belt wraps around at the end of the feed the items just fall off into a box.

I think the first reasonable cost 3d printer that incorporates a reliable belt feed like that will win the market share! Provided all other aspects of the printer is up to par also!
    Such a belt feed would make a 3d printer an actual real production unit.
    Think belt feed conveyor at the grocery store check out.

Follow rvanwaes On Twitter
    A heated bed and build chamber would be great. I also agree that dual extruders and wifi connectivity would be a solid improvement.

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast