Close

Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
    Metallic!! And cheaper flexible filaments

Would like to see a wider range of colors. I guess a project like the filabot could be of help here, as you would theoretically be able to mix the colors yourself, but i'm not quite sure of that.

Follow ralphzoontjens On Twitter Add ralphzoontjens on Facebook Add ralphzoontjens on Shapeways Add ralphzoontjens on Thingiverse
    Conductive polymer filament such as polypyrrole or carbon infused.

Student
    Add thelowlander on Shapeways
    Chocolate
    Maybe ceramic... any of the softer materials really. things that are more brittle when printed than when they are cast in a mold.

I think carbon fiber with strength as the real one as it possible.

Student
    I am new to the arena of 3D printing but would like to see filament that has magnetic qualities if it is not already available.

Engineer-in-Training
    So many excellent answers already that I have to agree with. Metallized filaments with the ability to conduct heat/electricity would be fantastic as would any sort of edible filament. Not sure if it's possible but some sort of material that can be melted and extruded but changes in properties during that process such that it cannot be melted again would also be useful for a number of things.

Student
    Conductive materials for SLA printers, to create ultra miniaturized circuits. And more choice for SLA printers in general.

Conductive material would be great, but I think there's alot of room for food-safe materials, especially plastics and ceramics.

cheaper material(s) and conductive filament

Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast