Close

Threaded View

Super Moderator curious aardvark's Avatar
    The autolevelling on most cheap deltas is ridiculous.
    For a start there's nothing 'auto' about it.
    and for another it just plain doesn't work.

With the k200 if you get the heatbed (and why wouldn't you) the bed is adjustable.
    So all you do is use the z probe and adjuster screws to level the bed. zero Z in the center and you have a perfectly level bed.
    It's way way easier than levelling my makerbot clones and a 1000 smpler than trying to do the topographical crap.

That said - the flsun looks good, bigger orint size than the he3d . If you can afford it and don't want to build the machine (which I did enjoy) - like #40fan says - get that :-)

mks gen board and interruptible printing - wonder if they've got that firmware anywhere for download. That firmware is pretty much the last thing I need to start building the Big Bastard :-)

So yeah if you can afford it - buy the flsun.
    ONly thing I don't like about that is the extruder. It'll need some modifications if you want to print flexible filament. Looks very similiar to the extruders on my replicator clones, lost of little gaps for bendy filament to wiggle into.

3dprintersonlinestore are a good company. The parcel will have a $100 value on which cuts down on import tax and they ship via tracked dhl.
    Go for it :-)
    Last edited by curious aardvark; 07-31-2017 at 05:42 AM.