Close

Threaded View

Flashforge Creator Pro Home Offsets Help

Hey all, I have a problem which I am hoping somebody here can help me with. I recently purchased a Flashforge Creator Pro, and everything looks like it came alright. I even test printed the dual color cone from the SD card, and it came out great!

The issue I am having is that when I try and print directly from the computer, the extruders go all the way to the top right corner of the machine and start printing, even though its hanging off the side of the build plate! I have tried setting the home offsets to 112,72.5,0 on multiple programs, like ReplicatorG, Cura, and Simplify3D.

Is this a software issue, something I am missing? Or did something break in transit?

Thanks in advance!

EDIT: Not sure what is going on now, but when I try to print the traffic cone from the SD card, the extruder goes to the opposite corner of the printer and starts shaking like crazy, looks like it is trying to continue going in that direction.

EDIT: I can get that traffic cone to print, but only in that back right corner, and only one extruder is on the plate. I am convinced that this isnt a software issue anymore, but something to do with the end stop switches maybe? In jog mode, they all stop when pressed in one direction, but in the other direction it just keeps going. It seems the print head never goes back to its spot after doing anything either, and when I first printed that traffic cone everything went perfectly. I wonder if it is possible something somehow broke afterwards in the day I have had it?

Any help is appreciated!
    Last edited by Marty; 02-11-2016 at 07:26 PM.