I tried doing a search to see if there was already a topic started, but upon typing "3D Pen" in the search box, I was greeted with, "The following words are either very common, too long, or too short and were not included in your search:", so...

I just sort of think that owning a 3D pen will be a nice extension for me with my 3D Printer. I've had prints with tiny blemishes like tiny holes on the top surface (from not enough support or layers, or whatever) that I've generally fixed with a little Elmer's Glue-All (white glue that dries clear). While that works pretty decently, I'm sort of wondering if a 3D pen with the same filament might be a better way to go. I could go the Dremel routine with the same color filament, but... just trying out yet another option.

Also, I'm wondering if I can (after some experience with it) do some hand lettering, or other customizing, with it on my prints, etc...

So, I ordered a 2.0 version of the 3D pen you can find all over the internet with a number of different company's names on it. I'll have it in my hands on Tuesday (Feb 3rd). It'll be interesting to see how it works out.