Jeez, I feel like I've got nothing but issues...

1. Here's a video of my extruders pushing out equal amounts of filament at the same speed and temp. Left extruder works fine. Right extruder seems like maybe it's clogged? If so, how does one fix that without having to take everything apart?

2. I've tried multiple times to calculate the probe offset using this method but when I try to print the height gauge from clough's site, the hotends try to start 20-ish mm off the heatbed. Am I supposed to use a different method to calculate the X_PROBE_OFFSET_FROM_EXTRUDER, Y_PROBE_OFFSET_FROM_EXTRUDER, and Z_PROBE_OFFSET_FROM_EXTRUDER values? Also, yes...I'm doing an M502 + M500 after uploading the firmware.

3. I'm using Cura, and it seems like my start.code is not getting run...I have a G29 (ABL) in there, but the printer isn't doing it before trying to print. Now that I have dual extruders enabled in Cura, I see my start.gcode and end.gcode, but now there's a preSwitchExtruder.gcode, post.SwitchExtruder.gcode, a start2.gcode and an end2.gcode...what are all of these for?

I'm really hoping this is helpful for other people and I'm not just being a dunce.