- What is the most interesting thing you have seen done with a 3D printer or 3D printing technology?
Several years ago I was watching a show on PBS (local channel) about technicians 3D printing kidneys using an inkjet printer. It kind of blew my mind. Now I see new medical applications of 3D printing DAILY. It is truly baffling watching the technology evolve and change to the growing needs of the medical industry. One of the most interesting things I have seen was the recently manufactured 3D-printed spinal implants.. http://www.iflscience.com/health-and...rtebra-implant. Seriously amazing.

- If you could build your dream 3D printer, what would it include and what would it do? Let your imagination run wild!
I do not think this is an unattainable dream.. but I want 3D printing to be more affordable and accessible to schools. I know that many schools are already implementing 3D printing technology but I would want a printer that is super user-friendly. Multiple extruders and multiple types of filament could be used, depending on the job at hand. I would want a contained unit to keep little fingers - and big fingers! - safe from harm and accidents. I would want to be able to use various sized print beds and possibly even be able to break down the printer into modular units to build bigger or smaller items.. the possibilities are endless!