Quote Originally Posted by harpo99999 View Post
the peachy printer uses a UV LASER to cure LIQUID resin that floats on top of salt water and does NOT extrude anything other than UV light.
I actually understand this point quite well, as should anyone without severe cognitive disability who watched the kickstarter video for the Peachy printer. I made the slight mistake of substituting the word "extrude" for the word "print" - probably because I use SolidWorks (and other professional 3D modeling software suites) on a near daily basis, and to model "features" that would result in the geometry necessary to build a column in a Peachy printer, that would be considered an "extruded boss". This is not a big deal and should not have been the apparent giant ass-chapping sticking point that it turned out to be.

Anyone who can only quibble over the definition of words when their meanings in context are clear, yet not attempt to answer the question(s) asked, is not being helpful, and therefore should at least not be a "moderator" of a help forum.

But I appreciate that you, harpo99999, have at least provided information and some help relevant to my questions. And, since everyone wants to quibble over definitions, keep in mind that UV light photons are not "extruded", but emitted.