Close

Hybrid View

Super Moderator curious aardvark's Avatar
    so is the distortion correction eays to use ?
    or is it still lots of stupid calculations entered manually that never actually do what the turotial says it will ?

If it's just press a button and it probes lots of spots and then calculates it automatically then, yes I'd like that.

Change the range to 0 if you can. what's the point of slowing down at all before it hits the right temp ?

I have still yet to work out where I get a configuration.h file from.

Would be good to have a look, just not sure where I get it or how i get it back to the printer.

Technologist
    Quote Originally Posted by curious aardvark View Post
    so is the distortion correction eays to use ?
    or is it still lots of stupid calculations entered manually that never actually do what the turotial says it will ?

If it's just press a button and it probes lots of spots and then calculates it automatically then, yes I'd like that.

Change the range to 0 if you can. what's the point of slowing down at all before it hits the right temp ?

I have still yet to work out where I get a configuration.h file from.

Would be good to have a look, just not sure where I get it or how i get it back to the printer.
    Welllllll, it's supposed to be easy.......... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L9URtv2LqKc But you know the difference between theory and practice ;-)