Close

Thread: Diy it?

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by Reonarudo View Post
    The galvo works with an electro-magnet, a well modelled system can take that into account and compensate the inertia. Am I wrong? Certainly for faster speeds it gets tricky but looking at the current state it just looks way too slow. If the resin curing speed is not the issue then at least a 2x speed increase would be great if possible.
    Please read carefully what I typed before: it is a combination of factors: cost (laser diode prices increase substantially as they become more powerful, goal was a sub C$100 printer), curing time (the resin curetime is the main determining factor) and accuracy (if it takes x seconds to cure a layer either way, move slower as it increases accuracy)...

Is there a datasheet for the resin?

Super Moderator
    You'd probably want to contact makerjuce for that kind of info, as they were the ones making the peachy resin.

https://www.makerjuice.com/pages/contact-us

Can't speak to what was used with the later stuff, but for the beta users it was "PeachyJuice Stiff or MakerJuice SubG/SubG+ resin". I got Stiff in the beta shipment.

You can search the internet for the Makerjuice SubG/SubG+ MSDS sheets - what I just tried is a little different but I can't seem to upload it due to the file size (197 kb). probably not current anyway, it was from 2014.