Close

Hybrid View

Progress is being made!. Now using 1.10 RC7, pretty much everything is up and running and ready for fine tuning with one exception.

During ABL the head will move into position, servo drops down, probing is done (twice 1 fast 1 slow), head moves to next position BUT it does not raise the Z-Axis. As the servo si still down (as I believe it should be), the probe switch drags across the bed.

I have #define Z_PROBE_TRAVEL_HEIGHT 5 is there anything else that needs setting? I must admit I am going a little cross eyed reading through the config files.

Thanks

Engineer-in-Training
    Quote Originally Posted by ex-egll View Post
    Progress is being made!. Now using 1.10 RC7, pretty much everything is up and running and ready for fine tuning with one exception.

During ABL the head will move into position, servo drops down, probing is done (twice 1 fast 1 slow), head moves to next position BUT it does not raise the Z-Axis. As the servo si still down (as I believe it should be), the probe switch drags across the bed.

I have #define Z_PROBE_TRAVEL_HEIGHT 5 is there anything else that needs setting? I must admit I am going a little cross eyed reading through the config files.

Thanks
    Hi

Switch over to RC-Bugfix. If you already have the configs for RC7, it should be a fairly quick change. There were a bunch of fixes for the BLTouch made about 10 days ago.

Bob

Hi Bob,

I switched over to RC-Bugfix and ran into problems compiling. With NO modifications to any of the files it compiles OK, but to get the LCD working I need to un-comment the following in Configuration.h

Line 1101 #define DOGLCD // Full graphics display

I can still compile after this.

Next un-comment

Line 1253 #define REPRAP_DISCOUNT_SMART_CONTROLLER

Now the compile fails with:

In file included from sketch\ultralcd.cpp:56:0:

ultralcd_impl_DOGM.h:183: error: 'DOGLCD_CS' was not declared in this scope
    U8GLIB_DOGM128_2X u8g(DOGLCD_CS, DOGLCD_A0); // HW-SPI Com: CS, A0 // 4 stripes
    .................................................. ..............^
    ultralcd_impl_DOGM.h:183: error: 'DOGLCD_A0' was not declared in this scope

U8GLIB_DOGM128_2X u8g(DOGLCD_CS, DOGLCD_A0); // HW-SPI Com: CS, A0 // 4 stripes
    .............................................^
    exit status 1
    'DOGLCD_CS' was not declared in this scope

Unfortunately beyond my expertise to sort that out.

Barry