Close

Hybrid View

Super Moderator curious aardvark's Avatar
    if it's like apple - I'll steer well clear. the computers suck, the tablets suck and the phones break all the time - and suck ;-)

I will have a look at octopi cheers.

Currently trying to get softshaper to work.
    got a clean machine, clean windows 7 64bit install, ran all the updates. Installs okay.
    Just crashes when you try and use it lol

Shame, as when it works, it looks like it could be a real challenge to simplify3d - but obviously not, if you can't use it :-)

I'm even contemplating sticking windows 10 on to see if that helps (has to be a first time for everything).

Technologist
    Quote Originally Posted by curious aardvark View Post
    if it's like apple - I'll steer well clear. the computers suck, the tablets suck and the phones break all the time - and suck ;-)

I will have a look at octopi cheers.

Currently trying to get softshaper to work.
    got a clean machine, clean windows 7 64bit install, ran all the updates. Installs okay.
    Just crashes when you try and use it lol

Shame, as when it works, it looks like it could be a real challenge to simplify3d - but obviously not, if you can't use it :-)

I'm even contemplating sticking windows 10 on to see if that helps (has to be a first time for everything).
    It is only beta. If it was MS, that would be a released product ;-)

Note on octiprint, noticed slow prints (at least I think so) wheen uploading gcode to server and then print. alternative is to upload to sdcard and print. I will do a comparison and report back.