Close

Hybrid View

Super Moderator curious aardvark's Avatar
    they want $1500 to build it for you !
    lol that's got to be one bastard of a build.

But at the kit price, I don't think you'll find much to beat the print volume.

Just bear in mind it's a bowden setup - so if you were planning on doing much with flexible filaments, bear in mind that will be difficult. Not impossible but you'll need the stiffer filaments like polyflex and semi-flex, rather than the rubbery ones like ninja flex and filaflex.

Particularly when you consider the print height, it's got to push that filament a bloody long way and anything with flex is going to really struggle.

Technician

Beast

Quote Originally Posted by curious aardvark View Post
    they want $1500 to build it for you !
    lol that's got to be one bastard of a build.

But at the kit price, I don't think you'll find much to beat the print volume.

Just bear in mind it's a bowden setup - so if you were planning on doing much with flexible filaments, bear in mind that will be difficult. Not impossible but you'll need the stiffer filaments like polyflex and semi-flex, rather than the rubbery ones like ninja flex and filaflex.

Particularly when you consider the print height, it's got to push that filament a bloody long way and anything with flex is going to really struggle.

Yes I don't need the rubber type of filament.