Close

Hybrid View

Engineer-in-Training
    Quote Originally Posted by jfkansas View Post
    Hmm, looks like they have 3/16" and 1/4" listed again. 3/16" is the best.
    They ran out of stock a while back. This is why i ended up with the 1/8. They are restocked now. I did notice the same thing with their stock. I agree about the 3/16" plates being the best.

I live less than an hour from them and can pick up same day or get it next day for cheap. At work if i order before 9am i often get it before 3pm. I use them at least once a week for work.

I might have lucked out. I used to use kapton tape and just tried the fiance's stuff and it worked. Been using it ever since. I bet the PVA content is higher in the cheap stuff.

BTW you have some nice stuff on your website. That isolator block with the nozzle clamp screws on the side is on my list.
    Last edited by Todd-67; 01-09-2017 at 07:24 PM.

Super Moderator
    Add jfkansas on Thingiverse
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd-67 View Post
    They ran out of stock a while back. This is why i ended up with the 1/8. They are restocked now. I did notice the same thing with their stock. I agree about the 3/16" plates being the best.

I live less than an hour from them and can pick up same day or get it next day for cheap. At work if i order before 9am i often get it before 3pm. I use them at least once a week for work.

I might have lucked out. I used to use kapton tape and just tried the fiance's stuff and it worked. Been using it ever since. I bet the PVA content is higher in the cheap stuff.

BTW you have some nice stuff on your website. That isolator block with the nozzle clamp screws on the side is on my list.

Thanks, it is a good product, a lot use it. The hot ends are great too, they aren't pictured but I am including a silicon insulator for them also.