Close

Hybrid View

Student
    Follow amiedd On Twitter
    Hey guys I had a few questions, I looked around in this thread but i'm not exactly sure what to call this. I've had some issues when trying to remove my models, I have waited till they are completely cooled and I've tried removing them when the bed is still warm. The back of the print stays stuck on the heat bed and part of the model comes off. I calibrate before each print and still have this issue. This is ABS, does anyone think PET or Kapton would help? Or any suggestion as to why this could/would be happening? Thanks!
    IMG_4615.jpgimage1.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by amiedd View Post
    Hey guys I had a few questions, I looked around in this thread but i'm not exactly sure what to call this. I've had some issues when trying to remove my models, I have waited till they are completely cooled and I've tried removing them when the bed is still warm. The back of the print stays stuck on the heat bed and part of the model comes off. I calibrate before each print and still have this issue. This is ABS, does anyone think PET or Kapton would help? Or any suggestion as to why this could/would be happening? Thanks!
    IMG_4615.jpgimage1.jpg
    What bed temp? Looks like you're cooking it to the bed. Trying lowering bed temp. Looks like adhesion isn't your problem.

Student
    Follow amiedd On Twitter
    The bed temp is 110C

Quote Originally Posted by amiedd View Post
    The bed temp is 110C
    Try 100c. Might help it from getting too stuck.