Close

Hybrid View

Add printbus on Thingiverse
    Quote Originally Posted by 1stage View Post
    This is the most ridiculously anal-retentive build of a Makerfarm Prusa 8" i3v I've ever seen...

...AND I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT!
    Thanks. Admittedly, the ridiculously anal-retentive build required quite a time investment. While it's possible no one else will replicate the full effort, it should at least offer ideas that people can incorporate into their own i3v repairs or new builds. The build does show that with effort, you can get whatever level of product refinement you want out of the i3v.

I'm still working through some issues that I want to resolve before I post my final build comments. I'm also waiting on a replacement stepper motor driver, and my spare time has to soon shift to preparing for a private July 4th fireworks show. It may be a while before I give the printer a serious workout.
    Last edited by printbus; 06-05-2014 at 03:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by printbus View Post
    While it's possible no one else will replicate the full effort, it should at least offer ideas that people can incorporate into their own i3v repairs or new builds.
    I'll be making use of some of the things you've posted here on my build. Thanks!