Close

Hybrid View

Thanks, The extruder assembly is setup correctly as illustrated by you picture. I heated it up and I was able to manually push filament through. So it's heating up as you said. ran a print and it printed for the first 10% then air printed the rest.

Quote Originally Posted by MCRDesign View Post
    Thanks, The extruder assembly is setup correctly as illustrated by you picture. I heated it up and I was able to manually push filament through. So it's heating up as you said. ran a print and it printed for the first 10% then air printed the rest.
    Are you certain the fan is facing the correct way? The silver sticker on the front facing extruder fan should face towards the heat sink blades. Once you've confirmed that make sure your ceramic insulation tape is securely fastened and undamaged.

Make sure there are no hairline fractures in your drive block. Unfortunately issues like that can occur over time. Is your drive gear very loose? You may need to tighten the set screw. Please also make sure to clean any debris from the drive gear "teeth".