lol - pet-g temps were adjusted after discussion with amaprofessional. Currently print them at around the 225-230c mark. Apparently layer bonding is actually better at the lower temps - weird, but apparently true.

We were trying to change the wind out awning on the motorhome and I made a scraper to get under the glue on the old one. My dad managed to damage a little of the 0.3mm leading edge, but the rest is ridiculously strong.
Also the radiator nozzles I made are as good as the original injection moulded ones.
Even printed vertically the layer bonding was exceptional as the thin pointy end gets directly screwed into a metal thread, they were also water and pressure tight.

Made them just after the fan duct - reminds me.

So I took the he3d turbo fan duct and a turbo fan. The fan sort of pushes into the duct, but there's nothing to hold it in place and it's not a great fit. Can't see the fans staying put without something else to hold them in place.

You get the feeling that whoever is designing the he3d add-ons for the k200 and takes the pictures, has never actually used the printer or seen it working.

So going to look at other turbofan ducts and see how people are keeping the fans in place. They are an odd design.
The only sockets on the fans are a couple of small cylinders - I'm thinking cable ties might have to be involved :-).