Quote Originally Posted by Syd_Khaos View Post
Can get Mk10 brass nozzles for $2.80-$3.50 per.....and I have seen them from .03 to 0.7 nozzle sizes.

And its really not hard to clean out the PTFE tube. Get a 1.5mm drill bit, heat it up red hot and run it through the tube fast.....clean as a whistle.
And they seem to last ALOT longer than the nozzles do. I am on my 3rd PTFE tube since I got the machine....have blown out twice as many nozzles as that.
Well, PTFE tubes are dirt cheap so that was never an issue. Hell, so cheap you could easily replace it after each print but seriously I would just change it out after each oil change, lol.

Where have you found those MK10 nozzle sizes for that low of a price and how was their quality? I literally just purchased an entire e3d v6 and volcano (Chinese knock off) with 5 nozzles, the fan, the shroud, the v6 nozzle, two 40w heating cartridges and 1 3950 thermistor for 10 dollars AND the quality floored me. I was expecting garbage (like my last one I purchased last year) and I have to give it a 9/10 and that is saying something. Of course it uses MK8 nozzles which I actually like because they are so cheap. 0.2mm to 1.2mm is what I purchased in varying sizes too.