Close

Hybrid View

Add RobH2 on Thingiverse
    Quote Originally Posted by Roxy View Post
    If you bring up Windows Explorer... Drill down from 'My Computer' to the C: drive. Then Program_Files (x86) and then into Slicer. You should see a Slicer program there. You can double click on that to bring it up by itself.

Oh! Wait.... So if you bring up Pronterface, you can do Setting/Slicer_Settings. That will bring up Slicer by itself so you can mess with it. At that point you can do Help/Configuration_Wizard
    Ok, that's what I do. So, I'm doing it correctly.

I did just open Pronterface/Slicer and slice again. I got 46 meters of material reported in GCode. I opened up Pronterface/Skeinforge and it reported 4620mm. Big difference. I'm going to uninstall Pronterface/Slicer and reinstall it.
    Bambu P1S/AMS
    NVision4D http://nvision4d.com

Quote Originally Posted by RobH2 View Post
    I did just open Pronterface/Slicer and slice again. I got 46 meters of material reported in GCode. I opened up Pronterface/Skeinforge and it reported 4620mm. Big difference. I'm going to uninstall Pronterface/Slicer and reinstall it.
    Even 4.6 meters sounds like a huge amount for something that small???

Add RobH2 on Thingiverse
    Quote Originally Posted by Roxy View Post
    Even 4.6 meters sounds like a huge amount for something that small???
    FYI, I can't test it yet because I have a 7 hour print running in Cura but I deleted my old Pronterface and downloaded the newest version dated March 2014. I launched it and it reports 467mm of filament for a 19 minute print. That seems about right. I'll test it later but I'm hopeful that this solves it and that the old version became corrupt somehow.
    Bambu P1S/AMS
    NVision4D http://nvision4d.com