I had/have the Modio app that was put out previously, and now I downloaded this. It's of course the same with just a few add ons. I've enjoyed the program over all. It's pretty neat to go from a simple pop together build to 3D printing. They're fun little figures and you can make just about anything you want.With just a short amount of time you begin to feel like you are making your own action figure line.

I have them saving to give me 4" scale figures. It allows the figures to print faster for one thing plus as a huge GIJoe collector, it's sort of fun to pose them with those figures. I've started playing around with my own designs using these as the guild. I can keep the joints the same and just add my own heads, chests or what have you in a 3D program.

It's just a lot of fun. My only issue is that I can not figure out settings to create parts on my Wanhao Duplicator 4S. Of course that's basically the same as a Makerbot Replicator 2, which the program claims to be optimized for. If I try and print parts that has any over hang or hollow areas, it results in a mess. I still can not find any detailed information from the designers for what they would recommend on settings. I would like to know the full details in Makerware from the resolution, speed, and temperature. This is something that needs to be posted somewhere as the default settings DO NOT work. The default settings create warping, over hangs droop, and most of the time the piece falls over no matter how much prep work you do to the surface.

I have been using my UP! Mini to make the figures mostly. Only parts that lay flat are parts I can do on the Duplicator. The UP! Mini however always gives me great results. Even at the 200 micron limit.