Davo: Thanks for the reply man, and yes a few solid layers, and an infill would absolutely solve all of this. It would also turn a 7+ hour print into god knows how much longer. This has been kinda an exercise to see how I can accomplish this without spending extra time and plastic.

Either way the peice is already printed, http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:1705856
So what w'ere looking for is a product we can pour into the hollow inside to make it structurally solid. Like a resin, plastic, plaster, expanding foam, there are tons of options. I just wanted to see if someone had any particular suggestions.

Curious aardvark: i'll have to look into this. Would it be something I could fill the whole structure with and still properly cure? If i leave the bottom open will it just expand out the bottom (top when i fill it) instead of epanding in circumfrence?
I'm worried about filling it with somehting and having it expand as it cures and blows open my print lol.
Also looking for something dirt cheap..

I've kinda also switched gears on this, i've had many people expressing interest in one of these prints, so now i'm actually looking at making a glove mold of it and making a few copies, and will also be looking into whats best to use to pour the copies out of. So looking for a cheap resin or something else that would be good. I figure it needs to be weather proof as this would be best to go in the garden or something like that. though I guess for an office worker they could have it at their desk. Thought of putting like a usb hub in lol.