Quote Originally Posted by kaznad View Post
Hi Guys,

I have my OctoPi set-up to do "auto" bed levelling. So I just choose the point and it moves to the same exact point every single time. For me, it makes the bed levelling so much easier as I just tap on my phone the points and double check them.

2016-04-18 23_09_50-OctoPrint.jpg
If anyone using Octopi wants to do this, let me know I'll post it up.

Also some bad news for me, I received my Maghold platform. The platform and the spring plate were both dented at the top left side. I have emailed their customer support, hopefully they will reply with a agreeable solution.
I feel for you and why I think these sellers need to start shipping in wooden crates instead of cardboard. Sort of like they do for the marble/granite surface plates. Seriously, the shipping companies are horrible in the USA and insurance doesn't matter. Try and get a payout from UPS it is almost impossible these days.

Sometimes it is the company that sent something bent/dented but most times it is the shipping company's employees having fun with it. At the very least a thin aluminum plate and the employee chunks a 75 pound item onto it and at the right angle (like my frame) it ends it.