Close

Printing Machine

PolyJet-3D-Printing-Toronto-objet30.jpg
    Can somebody identify this machine? I saw this machine on USA based product design and development company called Spark Innovations. I am looking to get a printing machine for my company. I am just looking for options. Can I get some help with this machine's name and spec?

Super Moderator curious aardvark's Avatar
    well if you had a better picture those words on the front would tell you exactly what it was :-)

Hmm, well as i suspect you work for spark innovations. You probably already knew this:

At Spark Innovations the product development team uses a PolyJet Objet 30, a high resolution 3D printer with 28 micron layer thickness. With this 3D printer we can build models and prototypes featuring ultra-precision details. The Objet30 Pro is a 3D printer that combines the accuracy and versatility of a high-end rapid prototyping machine. The Objet30 Pro provides a number of unique capabilities in one machine: the industry’s highest level print resolution and 7 different 3D printing materials.

In fact, the Object 30 Pro is the worlds only desktop 3D printer capable of printing in clear transparent material, high-temperature resistant material and polypropylene-like material.
    Given that it took all of 5 seconds to find that out - your post is pretty damn suspicious :-)