Guys im sorry , had a long day and was way to exhausted to go thru and make a short video on everything. I will tomorrow for sure , but in the mean time here is a link to the software that came with my printer https://www.dropbox.com/sh/hj2ixgh9g...ldXL1ciZa?dl=0. This software is as is ripped right off the thumb drive they sent it on. If you go in the user manual i was on page 23/39 doing the manual leveling as per their instructions just could not get any change like they describe on page 25/39 when adjusting the smooth rod offset. So in the marlin sketch in this file , the only thing that has been changed on my end is the manual z home in my printer it is set to 278.60, the copy I uploaded is factory default from them. I did order the signswise hotend and some extra nozzles, thanks for that suggestion. Should be here on tuesday. Ill make a video tomorrow showing you guys what im doing , and maybe you can spot something that im screwing up. Again I really really appreciate all the help. My first real print will be dedicated to you guys