Close

Threaded View

Okay first of all, I don't agree with all of these people telling you "autcalibrate autocalibrate autolevel auto auto auto". A good calibration can be and should be done manually. I know because I did both, and autocal never got my settings close to where they should be. It's just ballpark. Oh and guess what my first issue was after I got it all calibrated? A clogged hot end, which jammed because I left it on without feeding filament for too long. You can't let them sit idle when they're hot. Also my Extruder steps/mm were way off and it was trying to overextrude which caused all sorts of headaches. Yeah...you jumped into the deep end for sure. After the 50th hour of staring at my printer my gf was pretty pissed.

Alright, something is fishy. You cite "#delta_smooth_rod_offset" is what you're changing, but that's a Marlin eeprom setting. In the latest version of Repetier firmware (0.92.5) the Coniguration.h folder the setting is called #define ROD_RADIUS. I think something is going on with your eeprom changes. They're not sticking. My first initial guess is because of outdated firmware and Repetier-Host. Repetier-Host is at version 1.5.6 now.

What I would like you to do next is verify what version of firmware you are using and let me know. There's a couple of ways to check. If you have an LCD, it' usually shows your firmware type/version when you first power on your printer. You can also connect via Repetier-Host and check using "Printer Information".

How do you normally make changes in EEPROM? It sounds like you can successfully change the Z-Height, since you can get your printer to the right height at Z0 X0 Y0, so what did you change to get to that point and where?

If you're on old versions of Repetier my next advice is going to be....to update them. I can walk you through the Repetier Firmware Configuration here:
    http://www.repetier.com/firmware/v092/
    Last edited by LuckyImperial; 10-22-2015 at 10:15 AM.