Quote Originally Posted by tfast500 View Post
The belt on the Y idler bracket is rubbing not sure how to keep the belt centered. I am not sure if it matters?
Like adamfilip pointed out, try to line everything up by sliding the bed forward to the idler and positioning the belts on the y-bed mount so the belts line up with the idler. Then slide the bed all the way to the motor and adjust the motor pulley so it lines up with the belt coming from the y-bed mount. If that doesn't fix it, the bolt holding the idler pulley might be a bit out of alignment. Experiment with loosening one of the idler bracket mounting screws and tightening the other. That'll make a small adjustment in how perpendicular the pulley bolt is with respect to the belt. At least a few have added a shim like a guitar pick under one side of the idler mounting bracket in order to adjust the bolt enough to keep the belt from rubbing against the wood side. Once you're printing, there are some idler pulley guides on Thingiverse that you can print and add to the pulleys to solve the problem.

I am not sure where the Y end stop needs to be placed along the Y Aluminum extrusion? Right now I have it so it will go the full distance of the aluminum extrusion right to where it will hit the bolt under the bed.
Remember that you're setting the y-axis home position with this switch. The 8-inch beds have a square silkscreened on them to "suggest" a printable area. You sort of have to guess on the larger beds.

The Glass is jagged and choppy on the edge I "attempted" to cut and all 4 corners
If it makes you feel better, I've never been able to do good at cutting glass either. For those that have the right tool, the right procedure, and the right touch, it's apparently easy. I had my local Ace cut pieces to the square shape I wanted, and then used my tile wet saw with a diamond blade to angle the corners.

I have a fan that I am not sure where or how it mounts. Possibly for a different hot end? The instructions do not say what its for and where to mount it. I will double check though.
Speaking from over a year ago, I know the kits used to include an extra fan. And yeah, the kits used to also include a lot of extra wiring.