Heh..., I'm sorry, didn't mean to alarm ya!

1. If it hasn't warped, it won't. The warping generally occurs owing to differential heating in the material during bead blasting.
2. Wrt the corrosion..., it could only be a problem if you plan to strip the paint off it, and operate the printer in the rain, for, I dunno, a few years.
3. Finally, keep in mind, people build these dang things out of wood. Sure..., that's a bit flip and there's more to it than that..., but with the tolerances of Prusa style FDM and the various calibration strategies..., I wouldn't worry too much.

So, you're doing a fantastic job, far more detailed and in-depth than anything I would attempt.

Keep it going!

P.S.: Oh..., OK..., one more thing about bead blasting: NEVER use it on a porous material that will interface in any way with moving parts. E.g., a crank or engine case. Beads will be trapped in the porosity, slowly released into the surrounding lubricant, be transported to the nice and expensive moving stuff..., which you'll get to buy again, very quickly.

Quote Originally Posted by ZorAxe View Post
Ok wow I didnt know any of that. Thanks for the heads up. Do you think I've messed up the frame by doing what I've done?