A manual !
Hot diggity, didn't know such things still existed :-)

Hmm, so 36mm/s - slow enough. Temps look good.

But if you're using abs and pla at the same time you'll probably need to keep the bed at 60. You can't set different bed temps for each filament type if you're doing a dual print.
Well i suppose you could, but it'd be a real pita as it heated up aand cooled down.

It actually sounds like the extruders aren't holding temp.

What I used to get originally with s3d was it would heat the right extruder to temp and then stop heating it so it would start to cool down. You'd get the first layer and then it'd be too cool to extrude any more and stop.
Never had that with the left extruder.

My first (and currently only) attempt to print with s3d v3.0 Resulted in everything looking like it was behaving correctly. Bed temp fine, left extruder temp fine. As far as I could see left extruder selected for everything. Starts to print, and was trying to use the right extruder.

At which point I went back to version 2 lol
Cursing the people who decided to mess with something that worked.

Might have a go today. I need the new infill settings so I have to get it working. Just wish the simplify3d would check their profiles.
On the klic-n-print the standard s3d profile had wrong size bed and dropped the z axis about 1mm every single time it adjusted for the next layer. You could hear it go clunk as it dropped.
I did get that sorted by loading a flashforge creator profile and modifying the gcode and bed size.

But yep the profile side of s3d is the worst part - from my point of view anyway.