I can get 3.7 to run but it doesn't work right. It does a really weird thing it never did before that just ruins prints every time.

It prints the purge/prime line across the print bed, then when it gets to the left end the carriage stops, the print bed lowers to the bottom and then comes back up and then it starts to print.

The problem is when it does this it pulls a string of plastic from the extruder and then when the bed comes back up since the carriage is in the same places it gobs that vertical line of plastic onto the nozzle and then when it starts to print it has a big gob of plastic on the nozzle and it ruins the first layer every time.

I went through all the new settings couldnt figure it out, since i really needed to get printing a project i was hitting pause as the bed reached the bottom, removing all the priming line and cleaning the nozzle then resuming to avoid that mess. But after five prints it got old fast so i reinstalled 3.6 and its back to normal.

Any idea what they did to mess this up and how do i remove that odd behavior from the print start process??