I did my 1st test print of this part last night. I printed at 60% infill with PTEG on a BuildTak surface. The shorter corners on the Motor end both lifted up a little, so I was going to add some ears, but then decided to try adding some extra curves to break up the long lines. I will add the ears if it still lifts up this time. I believe it was clough42 that mentioned breaking up the long lines in a post on this newsgroup somewhere helps it from lifting. Other than the lifting up, the test print came out pretty good. The wheels line up well when I put them on a spare 20x20 extrusion. I increased the height of outside Ledges by 1mm, the height of the center weld to match the top of the plate, added a small fillet weld on the inside vertical where the motor mounts & extended the top plate .5mm to the right. That top plate was barely going beyond that motor cutout, but that big top vertical fillet weld should take care of most of that weakness. Here are 2 photos of the test part & an image of what my latest derivation looks like. If this test print goes well, I will test fit it on the machine. I added holes on the outside 4 corners also as it seems like that will give it some more strength & also might come in handy for putting something there.
IMG_7857_800x600.jpgIMG_7858_800x600.jpgX-MotorMountOnePiece_rev21.jpg