4 point is pointless. lol With 4 point you will always have 2 adjustments kinda fighting themselves.

This is what I do, preheat to about 80-90c. Start the script and it will home the build plate and move the print head to the middle. As usual, use a post it note. I will will always do a quick pre adjustment to get the settings close before doing a fine tuning run.

1. Move the print head to the back right over top of one of the adjusters, don't go all the way to the far corner as the plate teeters a little. Adjust so you have a little resistance.
2. After you get one side of the back good do the other back side and adjust by feel to get as close as possible to the same resistance as the other side.
3. Move back to the other adjuster and make sure it is still ok, then do the front. It shoud be be done after that as long as you didn't have to make a huge adjustment to the front.

Don't bother with the middle, it is always lower because of the print head weight and it sags the rails a tiny amount.

The adjustments are minor when you get close, I can turn my adjuster just the littlest bit that you can and go from touching to not with one move.

Some suggest printing a test brim or pattern after adjusting to check for even width of the first bead, I have never needed to do this.