Close

Print Resolution Examples

Would anyone mind posting samples of different print samples/resolutions from their Marker Farm Prusia iV3?

I'm getting ready to purchased the 12" kit, but want to understand what I'm in for when it comes to how detailed the unit can actually print.

If you could post prints at different speeds and layer heights that would be awesome.

Any contributions are greatly appreciated! Any advice about the 12" kit is also welcome.

Thank you,

Technologist
    Here is a thread with examples of what people have printer with there 3D printer. http://3dprintboard.com/showthread.p...-Part-pictures

Technician
    Ignoring the cube to check dimensions this is the first and only thing I've printed so far (just got my i3V 10" finished late last night). 0.2mm layers, maybe 50 or 60mm/s perimeters, I forget. 3mm PLA from Ultimachine. Sitting on a US penny and ~1inch tall. No cleanup.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by jasay View Post
    Ignoring the cube to check dimensions this is the first and only thing I've printed so far (just got my i3V 10" finished late last night). 0.2mm layers, maybe 50 or 60mm/s perimeters, I forget. 3mm PLA from Ultimachine. Sitting on a US penny and ~1inch tall. No cleanup.
    Nice! Keep me posted on the your progress!

Quote Originally Posted by rhonal89 View Post
    Here is a thread with examples of what people have printer with there 3D printer. http://3dprintboard.com/showthread.p...-Part-pictures
    Thanks rhonal that was really helpful.

Technologist
    No problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Two Roads View Post
    Thanks rhonal that was really helpful.

I will try to post my .3 .2 .1 .5 tomorrow when i get home.

Quote Originally Posted by dunginhawk View Post
    I will try to post my .3 .2 .1 .5 tomorrow when i get home.
    That would be perfect, bonus if you could give me approximate print times too!

these are just calibration cubes.
    30 minutes per, 45 minutes, then 1 hour for the .5

.2 mm

.1mm

.05mm