Hello,
I am opening a cowering space in Downtown Denver that is geared toward architects, designers, engineers, product developers, industrial designers etc. Pretty much everybody that uses 3d printing and scanning. My concept is to offer weekly, monthly and annual office rental for people in this industry and provide them with all of the technology and amenities that they all need but only some of them can afford. I am also going to provide video conferencing, site surveillance drones, 3d printing, 3d scanning, large format plotters and other technology. I would like to speak to you about working out some sort of deal where I can get one of your machines in my space for my tenants to use. This is a wonderful opportunity for you because you will have 10,000 square feet full of your customers right there under one roof. I was thinking maybe working out some sort of deal that will be equally advantageous for us both. Just spitballing, I would give you a few hundred square feet to set up a small print shop for one (or some) of your machines. I would offer the space to you rent free. That way I can offer my tenants 3d printing and you can charge whatever you want and you would just have to pay be 10% of what you charge for time on the machine. Please give me a call or email me if you are interested in discussing options and maybe working out some sort of collaboration. Thank you for your time and your consideration. I look forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely,

Jason Epstein
Europa Collaborative
303-882-1633
europacreate@gmail.com