Quote Originally Posted by ObjectForm View Post
Hey, @DarkAlchemist and @soofle616....

I'm Scott, director and Co-Founder of both ObjectForm and Fila-Cycle...oh and the one whom printed the robot head above!

You both raise very good question. Price is key, so too is quality, material origin, what the message behind the product is and why the product exists.

WE ARE OUT OF EXPERIMENTAL PHASE! Our 100% recycled ABS and HIPS is ready to purchase.

If the material was as good as virgin would you choose it over virgin if the price was the same?

Given we have not listed spools yet, here is an opportunity to let me (us) know your thoughts.

I will check this forum from time to time, you can also reach me at scott.knowles @ objectform.co.uk (remove spaces)

Once again thanks for your comments, always greatly appreciated.

Scott
Hope the business goes well for you! I'm just curious as to what your price's are by weight? I normally pay around $20 USD for a spool of 2.2kg abs. Is it around the same?

And as other's have stated, being able to send in our scrap plastic's and maybe send back a spool, like a trade-in system. You get about a 2 spool's of materials, send back 1 spool of filament ready to use.