Close

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast
    Add GOC on Google+ Add GOC on Thingiverse
    Q: Please visit our product page and read the first bullet point in key features. What filament materials do you use most and what materials would you want us to test on BuildTak that is not on this list?

A: Flex TPC (also known as Flex EcoPLA) isn't on the list. Flexible filaments are some of the hardest to get adhered, so if it can conquer those then you have me as a customer. Hope I win one of these so I can give it a whirl :-)

*Side Note: As a consumer these seem a little pricey, so it would have to last longer than 2 full rolls of painters tape for me to consider them a worthwhile investment.

All of the ones I use are listed. I will definitely try this. Looks cool!

Student
    Carbon Fiber

Follow ralphzoontjens On Twitter Add ralphzoontjens on Facebook Add ralphzoontjens on Shapeways Add ralphzoontjens on Thingiverse
    I mostly use PLA for durability, consistent results and not clogging up the nozzle.
    I also use FlexPLA, mostly for experimentation up to yet.
    I am interested in using carbon infused filament and any type of 'smart material' such as thermochromics so it would be great if Buildtak adhered well to that.
    Being able to print with Nylon would also be a big plus.

I feel though that the price is a little high and would need to see some repeated testing before I buy. If I can print, say, 100 prints on a single sheet, I will be a customer.

Follow rvanwaes On Twitter
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie View Post

Please visit our product page and read the first bullet point in key features. What filament materials do you use most and what materials would you want us to test on BuildTak that is not on this list?
    I'm currently only printing in ABS, so one of these would be great. It would be awesome to not worry about replacing Kapton, using hairspray, a slurry, or a gluestick whenever I print. As for other filaments - you've pretty much covered all the materials I would like to see. Maybe work towards not needing any adhesive for the nylon and t-glase.

Student
    Follow moke1180 On Twitter Add moke1180 on Facebook
    Please visit our product page and read the first bullet point in key features. What filament materials do you use most and what materials would you want us to test on BuildTak that is not on this list?

I use PLA the most. I would like to see carbon fiber being tested

I mostly use PLA. I'd like to see carbon fiber tested.

Student
    So long I have used PLA. I will be moving to HIPS, Nylon and PET next. I would like to see POM tested.

I use mostly pla but it would be cool to print something wood-like

I use PLA and would love to know more about wood filament

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast