Ok, I pulled the trigger and bought it. The first thing I found is that it mostly supports my printer. I emailed support and they said that they'd have a specific set up for my printer in the next release. I was told that I should use the Makerbot version for now. So, I pulled that in and tried to print from the left extruder. After a few very failed attempts, I figured out that I just can't read and that if I want to use just the left extruder, I need to select the Makerbot (left extruder) profile, and not the first Makerbot profile (which is the right extruder).

Then when having the correct profile set, I actually got to print something, I found that it primes a few inches and then uses the table to cut if off (which unfortunately in my case, my table doesn't cut off the primed filament from the left extruder). NO biggie, but I do like Makerware's way of handling the primed filament more. On the big plus side, support answered quickly and clearly, and offered to get me set up with the G-Code to change the way the prime is handled (but recommended that I wait for the update, which I'm opting to do).