Close

Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
    I am a nurse that works in the O.R. so this really was very interesting. http://3dprint.com/10195/3d-printing-operating-room/

Staples now stocking Makerbots. It will be interesting to see how successful that partnership will be. I think they need a more lower priced printer in there like the de vinci.

Follow rvanwaes On Twitter
    I'm always interested in hearing more about research into new printing materials. The development of graphene enhanced nylon is sure to bring changes to the 3D printing game - check this article out: http://3dprint.com/26900/graphene-3d-lab-taulman-3d/

Add GOC on Google+ Add GOC on Thingiverse
    Q: Check out 3DPrint.com and let us know which recent news story you find the most fascinating.

A: The most interesting article I've come across is the blurb on this new conductive filament on kickstarter called 'F-Electric'. Not only is the material interesting, but this article shows that the creator of this new material is getting directly involved with the community and taking our opinions into consideration.

mostfascinating story

Quote Originally Posted by Eddie View Post

This is a question posed by 3DPrint.com
    Earn 1 additional entry for replying to this thread and answering the following question:

Check out 3DPrint.com and let us know which recent news story you find the most fascinating.
    Pinshape is hosting a 3D Printed Men’s Fashion Contest

Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast